Monday, November 19, 2012

What simple things are you celebrating this week?

I am not a professional photographer nor will I ever be, but I love to take pictures.  I am excited to link up with Simple As That, a blog that I am currently in love with, for their Simple Things Sunday link up party which is all about photography. 

What simple things are you celebrating this week?  I am celebrating family; my two beautiful girls are the light of my life.  They are amazing.  I am celebrating that I am in a place in this world where I can have those beautiful girls play in crunching fall leaves for a bit and I can pretend that I know what I am doing while I snap their pictures.  Life is good.  I celebrate that...

What are you celebrating this week??





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover