Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Some Art for the Boys

My daughter has an awesome little play group that she gets to see pretty much weekly.  It is so nice to have buddies for her to grow up with... except for one little tidbit; they are all boys!  Yep, four boys and big sis!  It actually works out pretty well since she is a bit of a rough and tumble gal, and I like the idea of her having some boys to stick up for her down the road.  Well, two of these handsome little friends of hers love everything truck, construction, and dirt and they just so happen to be brothers who have birthdays just a month apart.  And they just so happened to have just moved into an amazing new home in town.  So, with the permission of mama, I decided to make them some all boy decor for their blank walls.  Here are the results!

These were simple acrylic paintings on canvas.  To prevent having to spend a fortune to frame, I found this awesome measuring tape looking ribbon to mod podge onto the sides.


I hope the boys love their new art!  I had a blast making their little masterpieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover